International Camporee 2024
August 5, 2024 - August 11, 2024
Join us on the Trip from Australia to the International Camporee 2024 in Gillette, Wyoming (USA).
The international camporee is a great opportunity to meet Pathfinders from around the world. The 2024 Believe the Promise Camporee will highlight the exciting story of Moses and Miriam in an exciting production each evening as well as offer various honours and activities that Pathfinders from around the world will enjoy.
This event is not organised by the Victorian Conference.
Australian Union Conference (AUC) Trip Registration
This link is set up for individuals to register, not clubs. It is to give your notice of intention to attend and secure your spot with a deposit of $200. You will have until January 17th, 2024 to change your mind and obtain a refund.After January 17th, 2024 no refunds will be given.
If you are under 18, you will need a guardian. Click here.
Australian Union Conference (AUC) Trip Itinerary – LINK
- Flight Details: The AUC will book the flights, but only if the required money has been paid by the due date. Date yet to be announced.
- Approximate Cost: $5,505 | Includes Flights, hotels, ground transportation (bus) and some meals are covered in the fee that is paid to the AUC. Travel insurance and 9 meals are not covered (see here).
Cost is an approximate only. Each pathfinder will need to pack their own tent, sleeping bag, pillow and sleeping mat in a separate bag.
International Camporee Registration
Click the “Book Tickets” link and follow these registration steps.
- Click on “International Tickets”
- Create a login for yourself
- Use the SPD (South Pacific Division) code – contact your local Pathfinder director or email@example.com for the code
- Pay the fee